Why join? So many reasons, so many opportunities.
The Jaycees are all about community service in Pasadena, networking with like minded young minds, and learning how to be a stronger leader. We do all of this while having an amazing time with great friends. Founded in 1929, we are a well-loved Pasadena institution and have won numerous awards for our service projects, most recently the Salvation Army Other’s Award and the 5 Acres Special Service to Children Award in 2013.
Membership affords you:
- Leadership Training – Need some practice? Here’s a place where you can learn to speak, organize, and delegate your way to the top both in and out of the office. This includes resume boosting opportunities in planning and executing our large award winning service events!
- Networking – Get connected to other professionals in your area and give your work the extra boost it needs. The Pasadena Jaycees are one of the largest chapters in the country and the only chapter in the San Gabriel Valley. And as a Jaycee member you are automatically a member of the USJaycees and JCI. We’re international!
- Social Events – New to the area? Meet some amazing, passionate, driven individuals at one of the many activities we host throughout the year. There are Holiday Parties, Wine Tasting events, Monthly Mixers and more!
- Sporting Event Tickets – The Pasadena Jaycees are one of the oldest Dodger season ticket holders and, as a member, you have access to purchase premium Dodger seats for a sweet deal. We also have a unique relationship with the Rose Bowl and alumni and members can purchase Rose Bowl Game tickets at cost.
- Exclusive Discounts – As a member you have access to several discounts for car rentals, hotels, insurance premiums, and more. Local businesses also provide limited time offers throughout the year so you can explore more of the city you love.
- Explore the World – Thanks to our worldwide network of 200,000 Jaycees, members can attend any of the various international conferences throughout the year, or simply visit a local chapter while traveling and meet some friends that can show you around town. For 30 years, the Pasadena chapter has been visiting our sister chapter in Kasukabe, Japan and members are welcome to join for the trip of a lifetime.
Questions about how to take advantage of your discounts? Email [email protected] for more information.